Argyle is pleased to announce that it is now offering a subscription to its best-selling bankruptcy products. Once subscribers purchase the subscription, they instantly receive access to the current digital (ebook) versions of the Full Bankruptcy Package. Then, every January, they receive the Full Bankruptcy Package delivered to their door by January 15th. Subscribers will also periodically receive unrestricted online access to Argyle’s bankruptcy content. Purchase now and receive your first package in January, 2013.
Argyle’s Premier Bankruptcy Subscription. Upon subscription, subscribers immediately get access to Argyle’s current digital version of the entire full bankruptcy package. Additionally, all subscribers will receive the following books and CDs by January 15, 2013:
- The Attorney’s Handbook on Consumer Bankruptcy and Ch. 13, 37th Edition, © 2013
- The Bankruptcy Issues Handbook, 6th Edition, © 2013
- The Attorney’s Handbook on Small Business Reorganization Under Ch. 11, 9th Edition © 2013
- The Argyle Bankruptcy Forms, © 2013
- Unlimited online access to all of Argyle’s bankruptcy forms and publications!
- The entire Full Bankruptcy Package delivered to your door, and email box, every January
- Cancel at any time.
In order to keep your financial data secure, Paypal is the only payment gateway supported for subscriptions, but anyone can checkout with Paypal as a guest with a credit or debit card, even if you don’t have a Paypal account.
- Subscribers will always 15% off the Full Bankruptcy Package.
- Subscribers receive free shipping.
- Subscribers will receive a free digital copies of all products, immediately upon purchasing the subscription.
- Your credit card will be charged once every 12 months, on the anniversary of your initial purchase.
- You will receive the fully-revised Full Bankruptcy Package every year by January 15th!
- Subscribers can log into their account at argylepub.com and modify their subscriptions at any time.
- Subscribers have access to premium online content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A subscription can be cancelled at any time, no fees or contracts.
- The Chapter 13 and 11 Handbooks will be revised every year.
- If the Bankruptcy Issues Handbook is not revised in a given year, we will discount the subscription price accordingly.
We are pleased to finally deliver this product to our customers. Click here to subscribe now.